Thursday 27 May 2010

Bad Omens?

Having aspirations to give up the day job and make a living writing, blogging seems like a good place to start. So here I am, at the not-so-grand-old age of 27, making my private life public for the occasional reader who mistakenly stumbles on my blog. As I sat down to write, the heavens opened and the rain has started to pour. A bad omen perhaps, a poetic symbol of rebirth, or simply a stark reminder of the fact that it's wet up North... Only time will tell.


I suspect this blog will evolve as I do and give you an insight into my life as a single, twenty-something, lover of all things kitsch and vintage. Overheard conversations on buses, art house cinema, charity shop finds, books, baking, my job in an arts centre and my cat all shape me and will no doubt shape this blog.


I'll keep it short and sweet for tonight as I've rubbish to put out for the morning and beauty sleep to be caught up on. You see, I'm just a normal girl after all.

'Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment